Saturday 21 June 2014

Mcbusted Support Acts EofE And Young Brando Song Reviews

This is a bit late, but I went to see McBusted in May in Manchester and I thought I would put my journalistic skills to use and do some reviews of the singles from my two favourite support bands that myself and my other half liked, EofE and Young Brando.

Lets start with Young Brando:

The Salisbury band were the first to perform at the concert. It must have been nerve-wracking, but probably one of the best feelings ever for a upcoming band. One of the songs they performed was their latest single 'Out at Sea'. They reminded me of some other bands that I listen to, but I was cheering them on as they are pretty local to me (I'm from Amesbury lads. don't forget about us local fans!) The lads are also on YouTube and Twitter so go follow and have a listen!


Second on were EofE:

EofE were the second band supporting McBusted, and they were my other half's favourite... Although they are starting to my favourite now. I have listened to their latest single 'Lust' numerous times now and I can not get bored of the song, literally minutes ago I was just jumping around the flat singing along to the chorus and the 'She Knows' parts. (My fellow McBusted fans will know what I am on about). It is a pretty good song to rock out and jump around to. The Phones 4 U Arena were buzzing when they were performing this song. It is available now on iTunes to buy, and EofE are on Twitter and YouTube so go have a follow and a listen!

I love listening to upcoming bands, probably my favourite kind of music to find and listen to as no one has heard of them, and when they come on the scene and people start talking about them you can go 'Oh yeah, I knew about them months ago, and love them!'

But everyone who reads my blog, give these guys a follow, they're young, fresh and have an amazing career ahead of them in the music industry!

Katie Dyba.

No comments:

Post a Comment